• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I am a big fan of the INFORCE APLc as a handgun light. I pretty much run it on all my EDC and HD pistols. However, when I bought my Glock 19x, I realized that they did not offer an FDE version of the Glock APLc. They have FDE for their multi-mount APLc, but not for Glock.

I reached out to INFORCE to see if they would be offering an FDE APLc for Glock. They initially said no. However, after I inquired again a couple weeks later, they said, they had received multiple requests for it and were taking it into consideration.

A couple weeks after that, their sales director responded to my original email and let me know they had decided to go ahead with production of an FDE Glock APLc. I was thrilled! A gun accessory company who actively listened to their customers.

Anyway....+1 to INFORCE. I light their lights even more now!

If anyone else is looking for a good light option for their Glock 19x, they are now in the wild (or will be early next week according to INFORCE). Kenzie's Optics got the first batch shipped to them this week.

https://www.kenziesoptics.com/product/inforce-aplc-white-led-glock-weapons-light-200-lumens-fde/

Squatz24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2016
    Muncie
    Either of you know if the Inforce lights will fit Safariland Duty holsters that are compatible with the tlr-1 and x300?

Top Bottom