Fresh shipment of refurb's are now live.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Must be on yours, it pulled up for me. Click the link above, or select from the menu on the left if you go to the site. The DBK tac is still our "home screen".

Rifle scopes will hit in about 30 minutes.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I've been wanting a new larger set of binos. Great deal on a pair of Diamondback Classic 12x50s. Ordered at 12:29, shipping notice and tracking number at 1:04.

THAT is customer service.

Last edited:

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    The crossfire 3-9 says $70, but when I click on it, the only options to select is “+$30 Dead Hold BDC”. Is it $70 and that’s a mistake, or is it supposed to be $100?

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    I've been wanting a new larger set of binos. Great deal on a pair of Diamondback Classis 12x50s. Ordered at 12:29, shipping notice and tracking number at 1:04.

THAT is customer service.
    I got that beat. Order confirmation at 11:57 and shipping notice at 12:06. I bought 2 scopes at these prices but only need one right now. I'll probably just have to buy another rifle for the second scope.:):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    The crossfire 3-9 says $70, but when I click on it, the only options to select is “+$30 Dead Hold BDC”. Is it $70 and that’s a mistake, or is it supposed to be $100?

70 dollars was for the plex version that is sold out. What we have remaining is the BDC reticle which is a 30 dollar up charge.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I got that beat. Order confirmation at 11:57 and shipping notice at 12:06. I bought 2 scopes at these prices but only need one right now. I'll probably just have to buy another rifle for the second scope.:):

Believe it or not, we have folks on reddit *****ing about the shipping being so fast they didn't have time to modify/cancel their order. You just cant win these days.

olhorseman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Middle of nowhere NC
    Incredible, the scopes were delivered to me here in N.C. at 11:56 today. You are the only one I ever get service like this. I thought the first time I ordered ard dot from you the service was a fluke. Thank you so much.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Incredible, the scopes were delivered to me here in N.C. at 11:56 today. You are the only one I ever get service like this. I thought the first time I ordered ard dot from you the service was a fluke. Thank you so much.

During a big run like this, I typically have the shipment packaged, and in the out box in 10-15 minutes. A lot of internet companies send tracking as soon as they get the order by creating a shipment, and box it up later, so people think I'm full of it when I say the order cant be changed, its already gone. Sending a tracking number is literally the last thing I do. USPS picks up here 3-5 times a day during a big run. I'm glad we can put another checkmark on the win side in your book.

Top Bottom