• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Looking for recommendations for everyday belts. I carry a full size m&p9 and my current regular belt is starting to sag and that is without any extra mags. So many options out there looking for first hand experience. The cheaper the better.. but looking for quality so price comes second to that. Thanks and have a great weekend.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Daltech. Bought mine awhile ago. Barely any wear. Not to sound awful, but when my dad passed this year he had a Daltech. I brought it home with me. Probably never have to buy a belt again.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    I wear Daltech Bull Belts for work. Very good belts. Had no problems conceal carry with Bull Belts.

Also have Daltech BioBelt for outside work/conceal carry. Bought after reading reviews here. They are also very good just as written here. Only thing I find odd of it is how stiff it is putting it on & off, but stiff is a good thing while carrying a 1911. The stiffness isn't noticed while wearing it. So far it looks like it may last forever.

alc1985

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Burns Harbor by the Dunes
    I have had a black Beltman belt for eight years that I wear almost every day. After reading all the hype about Daltech Bull belt I bought myself a [FONT=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]BULL BELT® STITCHED BULLHIDE TACTICAL GUN BELT in June of this year. I have been wearing it daily and I regretted purchasing it everyday. It shows marks from the nylon clips on my holster and it is creased from the buckle. It's not as stiff as the beltman since its not two ply laminated. I regret not buying another Beltman ar at least a two ply Daltech.
    Just my two cents.
    [/FONT]

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Daltech Force super bio belt. Hoosier made. code INGO gets you 10% off.

I own two and they are awesome.

https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-gun-belts

/thread

I will have to make this my next one. I have a Bullhide that is awesome but getting too long. I have finally been whipping my lazy behind back into shape, down almost 30 pounds this year and 10 or 15 more to go plus the 20 I dropped last year. And hitting the gym. For years, my wife had been washing my pants in hot water to make them shrink and now they are all oversized, including my Bullhide.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Daltech Force super bio belt. Hoosier made. code INGO gets you 10% off.

I own two and they are awesome.

https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-gun-belts

/thread

the discount code ingo is not working trying to order to biobelt now

I noticed that when I bought my 2nd one earlier this year (code wasn't working). They do run sales from time to time and will pop up a 10% off on the page the first time you load it and put in your email address.

I have 2, first one was purchased in 2013 and the second one in 2018. The first one is the EDC biobelt, my second is a special ops (wanted the black buckle, etc). Not sure if the different styles made the difference or the 5 years did, but the second one is not as thick as the first one (though still very stiff and have had no issues carrying with it), and the buckle is not as thick of metal as the first one either.

I still recommend the biobelt but wanted folks aware there seem to have been some changes over the years. It's material makes it really resistant to break down, etc. I wear one of mine every day, no matter if I'm wearing shorts, jeans or dress pants, etc and they have held up very well.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    No one use the Beltman belts anymore? I've worn one for years without issue.

+1 for beltman it's all I wear at this point. My first one is going on a year and a half strong and I normally carry a steel framed commander 1911 and it still has not started to sag. But I prefer leather belts personally.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    the discount code ingo is not working trying to order to biobelt now

I noticed that when I bought my 2nd one earlier this year (code wasn't working). They do run sales from time to time and will pop up a 10% off on the page the first time you load it and put in your email address.

I have 2, first one was purchased in 2013 and the second one in 2018. The first one is the EDC biobelt, my second is a special ops (wanted the black buckle, etc). Not sure if the different styles made the difference or the 5 years did, but the second one is not as thick as the first one (though still very stiff and have had no issues carrying with it), and the buckle is not as thick of metal as the first one either.

I still recommend the biobelt but wanted folks aware there seem to have been some changes over the years. It's material makes it really resistant to break down, etc. I wear one of mine every day, no matter if I'm wearing shorts, jeans or dress pants, etc and they have held up very well.

This. I got the email discount offer when I surfed for the link to post. Even without the discount, its worth it.

Also try the code INGO (all caps) that can matter.

Top Bottom