• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    If anyone is looking for a decent budget light for a long gun, Midway has these Crimson Trace 500 lumen ones on sale for $30 with free shipping. This is the picatinny rail mount version. I just got mine today and I think it's solid. Comes with clicky cap and pressure switch (momentary and click button). Uses one CR123A battery (included). They have other versions available that are 900 lumen and take keymod/m-lok mounts, those are found on Optics Planet and Amazon though.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/696545/crimson-trace-cwl-100-weapon-light-led-with-remote-switch-with-1-cr123a-battery-aluminum-black

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    Crimson trace must be discontinuing these as they are being blown out all over. The 900 lumen one was $39 at opticsplanet. It’s an opportunity to pick up a WML if you need one.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I bought 2 of them. The one on my 9mm AR pistol quit working. Just got off the phone with CT, and they're sending me a RMA return number. :)

Update. Called 3 weeks ago and was told that it had processed, and was being replaced. And, that I should get it soon. 3 weeks later, I called yesterday. Was assured that I would get an email by noon today on it's status. Got nothing. Sent a 'not to pleasant' email back to them. :xmad:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Update. Called 3 weeks ago and was told that it had processed, and was being replaced. And, that I should get it soon. 3 weeks later, I called yesterday. Was assured that I would get an email by noon today on it's status. Got nothing. Sent a 'not to pleasant' email back to them. :xmad:

A few days after that post, I got an email stating that it was out of stock and it would ship when they were back in stock. I got an email from fedx on tuesday that I had a shipment on the way from CT, and that I should get it on saturday. Then on friday, I get this email from CT;

"[FONT=&amp]Again, we apologize as these are still out of stock. However, I was just informed that we should receive them by the end of this month. Once we get them in, your order will automatically be fulfilled and shipped out."

Well, got the replacement today. Seems that their internal communication is as bad as the company I work for.

As for the replacement, I got an upgrade. [/FONT]
    :D The original one is discontinued, so they sent me a CWL-102;

https://www.crimsontrace.com/produc...xt=The CWL-102 is a,500 Lumen LED white light

[FONT=&amp]I like it much better. So after 2 months of frustration, happy camper.

[/FONT]

Top Bottom