• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VentureS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2018
    Hi everyone! I'm Lucas and new to the forum. I served in the US Army for 8 years as a Forward Observer and have always been a proponent of the firearms community. I work for Venture Surplus now that I am out of the Army, a small business out of Colorado Springs, CO that tailors to the military and outdoor enthusiast community. I'm here to help the firearms community out by participating where I can to get you what you need. We may not be out of Indiana but we want to be apart of the firearms community as a whole, so here I am! Venture Surplus offers some of the best deals on hard to find US Army surplus, new and pre-owned. We have also started carrying more and more rifle accessories as well! It's a growing business that constantly gets a wide variety of items in stock. We operate a online only store so please feel free to check out our website, https://www.venturesurplus.com/, tell me what you think and leave any suggestions here for me to look at so I can do my best for you. Thanks for taking time to read this and I hope to hear back soon!

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Cool website. The ability to search by product type would be a nice feature. Unless it is there and I missed it which is entirely possible. The free shipping is sweet. Oh yea, Welcome to INGO

VentureS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2018
    Thanks for the feedback and the welcome! Glad to be here on the forum. As far as product type searching there is a drop down menu when you scroll over products. Not sure if it works on mobile platforms the same. Free shipping is a big deal to us, here at Venture Surplus we want to be able to make your experience as best as possible!

Top Bottom