• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I have this trigger in my LWRCI DI rifle. I really like it. Solid break and good reset. There is just a slight bit of creep in it, but overall very pleased.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    They’re ok if you’re set on a single stage.

Get a Larue if you are ok with a 2 stage. They flat out rock, and are like $90.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    We have one and as others stated, its GtG for a single. We are moving to 2-stage so it will eventually be replaced.

Currently awaiting a Larue MBT for $87 +s/h from the other thread to give it a try.

Edit: I don't want to start a single vs. 2 stage trigger debate... but, we used to run ALG ACTs then tried a RRA 2 stage... Once we tried a 2 stage, we were hooked... Just my $02. If you're not in a hurry and can wait for the Larues to ship, you might give it consideration.

:ingo:

Last edited:

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    We have one and as others stated, its GtG for a single. We are moving to 2-stage so it will eventually be replaced.

Currently awaiting a Larue MBT for $87 +s/h from the other thread to give it a try.

Edit: I don't want to start a single vs. 2 stage trigger debate... but, we used to run ALG ACTs then tried a RRA 2 stage... Once we tried a 2 stage, we were hooked... Just my $02. If you're not in a hurry and can wait for the Larues to ship, you might give it consideration.

:ingo:

I actually thought about this before I hit the button to place an order. Have a couple 2 stage triggers and I really like them, so I’ll probably stick with that. Thanks for the feedback.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    A great trigger at that price. Clean squeeze and break. Installed with anti walk pins and works like a charm. How can you go wrong.

Top Bottom