Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Rise Armament Drop in Trigger

Anyone have experience with these? Brownells has them for $70 with code PJZ. Seems like a good deal, might try one out.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...VG11OUNqIn0%3D

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

I have this trigger in my LWRCI DI rifle. I really like it. Solid break and good reset. There is just a slight bit of creep in it, but overall very pleased.

User Info Menu

They’re ok if you’re set on a single stage.

Get a Larue if you are ok with a 2 stage. They flat out rock, and are like $90.
    Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    You are the expert in all things read about on the internet.

M67

User Info Menu

I put one in a 15-22. So far works nice and for the price very clean feel

Expert

User Info Menu

We have one and as others stated, its GtG for a single. We are moving to 2-stage so it will eventually be replaced.

Currently awaiting a Larue MBT for $87 +s/h from the other thread to give it a try.

Edit: I don't want to start a single vs. 2 stage trigger debate... but, we used to run ALG ACTs then tried a RRA 2 stage... Once we tried a 2 stage, we were hooked... Just my $02. If you're not in a hurry and can wait for the Larues to ship, you might give it consideration.

Last edited by BiscuitsandGravy; 10-30-2018 at 19:59.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BiscuitsandGravy View Post
    We have one and as others stated, its GtG for a single. We are moving to 2-stage so it will eventually be replaced.

Currently awaiting a Larue MBT for $87 +s/h from the other thread to give it a try.

Edit: I don't want to start a single vs. 2 stage trigger debate... but, we used to run ALG ACTs then tried a RRA 2 stage... Once we tried a 2 stage, we were hooked... Just my $02. If you're not in a hurry and can wait for the Larues to ship, you might give it consideration.

I actually thought about this before I hit the button to place an order. Have a couple 2 stage triggers and I really like them, so I’ll probably stick with that. Thanks for the feedback.

User Info Menu

A great trigger at that price. Clean squeeze and break. Installed with anti walk pins and works like a charm. How can you go wrong.

If you always do what you've always done you will only get what you've always gotten.