• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 11, 2012
    Cicero
    Looking for a good IWB holster to wear in the small of the back for a Kimber Ultra Carry II .45. Would like for the holster to ride a little high, to where more of the handle and some of the upper frame sit above my belt line if possible. I typically don’t wear loose fitting jeans, so I want more of the frame up on my back where a normal T-shirt will cover the imprint vs the barrel sitting down on my behind....this position for a holster worn on the back would also make bending and sitting more comfortable. Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Suggest not using an SOB holster of any type. Way to hard to defend against a grab, useless in a ground fight, and in the event of any ground fight, high risk of spinal/lower back injury.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    '"Sitting" with a S.O.B. rig is NOT "comfortable" unless you have a deformed spine. Fall on a gun and you will have one. And as mentioned the easiest person to disarm is one who has their gun behind them. Wear loose pants and carry anywhere else but the S.O.B. At least think about it. Take it from a guy who lives in a wheelchair.

Beemer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Bloomington
    I love the crossbreed holsters, however those are worn on side not back. Almost impossible to see and pretty easy to get to.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Several different IWBs that will work at 4:00 that will be as concealable as well as more comfortable.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom