• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    I wanted to let everyone know, I had a great experience with http://www.blackhawk.com today. I was in a courtroom today. When the judge entered, we all did the stand for the judge respect thing... When sitting back down, I hit my extra mag holder on the arm of the chair I was sitting in. The belt clip snapped and bent, breaking the plastic. The belt clip did not break completely.... just enough to need a replacement. I can still super glue it back together. I decided to call the co and see if I could just order the belt clip portion and remove the two screws to repair the mag holder.
    I talked with George with technical support. He said they have no way to sell just the part and asked for my info. He is getting a new mag holder, complete, to me in the mail today.
    Strong support, great product, willingness of a company to stand behind a product which has no warranty.
    I think everyone should check them out.

lester

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    They have always been GREAT with their warranty. Even back in the Nytanium days when they took a hard-rap about overseas production for their MOLLE gear, their warranty was always best-in-class. Nice to hear stories of this continuing.

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    After working 40 hours at the firehouse, I came home, retrieved the mail and wow... the new part is here. I misspoke in my first post. They sent out a replacement belt clip... not the whole mag holder. Still, great to see this kind of service

Top Bottom