• ...and so much more!
  • CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Clinger Holsters: Any Good?

I'm looking at getting my dad an IWB kydex holster. He checked out the one I got about a month ago from Concealment Express (I love it), but they don't have one for a CZ 75 Compact. So, I was looking at options, and Clinger Holsters came up on my radar. I've found a few posts on here about them, but nothing in-depth. So, I have a couple questions. First, are they decent quality? Second, the one I'm looking at, the Stingray, is reversible and has sweat guard on both sides, would this affect the draw very much?

Last edited:

BigRed3588

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 4, 2013
    Boynton Beach
    Is he dead set on kydex? I carry a CZ 75 PCR in an IWB UBG leather holster and would highly recommend.

Edit: I responded without reading the entirety of your post. Apologies for volunteering information you didn’t ask for!

I don’t have any personal experience with that brand but it looks pretty standard in terms of single clip kydex holsters. I just recently bought one from a manufacturer in Palm Beach that is virtually identical to the stingray and I’m happy with it at that price point. A quick search on YouTube yielded multiple reviews of that model and they might directly address your questions.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom