• ...and so much more!
  • STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Yep, they actually had the lowest price and free shipping on a silencer piston I needed.
    Legit, low prices, and good service too.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Dang... those prices on silencerco accessories... just found my new fav online shop

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Well...I used to vouch for them, I have made several purchases through the years. I have had a negative experience lately and at this point I will not use them again.

I placed an order for a bunch of Glock parts on Thanksgiving. It was shipped 2 weeks later. However, 1 part was for a Gen 4 when I ordered a Gen 3 part...and 1 part was missing. Those parts were supposed to ship 1 week ago and still have not shipped. There is no phone number to call. And although I have sent several emails and several messages through their website, no response...just silence. I had them saved to my favorites...no more. It looks like I will have to dispute the charge on my card if no one answers me by tomorrow.

They have great prices and if things can run on automatic, then you are OK. If anything goes wrong...well...seems you so could be hosed like me.

Top Bottom