Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holster Help

Plinker

User Info Menu

Check out Barber Leather Works, out of Ohio.

I've delt with him years ago, product came out great.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks for the help guys

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    If all kydex holsters are uncomfortable for you you're likely using a crappy holster.
    I am using a custom all Leather holster. Not a crappy holster. Wanting to add a light.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Did your Crossbreed have a combat cut? That helps reduce the amount of backing.
    It was a combat cut. It was for a TLR-1 so might have made a little difference between That and the TLR-7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glock212327 View Post
    I am using a custom all Leather holster. Not a crappy holster. Wanting to add a light.
    I was referring to whatever all kydex holster youíve used in the past that was uncomfortable for you. Hopefully one of the custom leaner guys can take care of you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glock212327 View Post
    It was a combat cut. It was for a TLR-1 so might have made a little difference between That and the TLR-7
    Well to be fair, on a hybrid holster for that gun with a light on it, it kind of requires a lot of backing and you seriously limit your options. Lose the light and all kinds of possibilities open up. I personally prefer the hybrid holsters, and usually go with a Galco King Tuk (but they don't make one for your gun light combo). I found the Crossbreed backing to be a bit more floppy than I like, but it will work if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Marksman

User Info Menu

To follow up on the black arch holster I received, it is awesome. Much nicer than my crossbreed. Highest quality hybrid holster Iíve seen. I might do a full review because of it.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JStang314 View Post
    To follow up on the black arch holster I received, it is awesome. Much nicer than my crossbreed. Highest quality hybrid holster Iíve seen. I might do a full review because of it.
    I will have to check this company out. They don't have the TRL-7 yet but I will be watching when they do thanks.

User Info Menu

I dumped everything and use a Sticky holster. Incredibly comfy, cheap, and stays put.
    I wonít be wronged, I wonít be insulted, and I wonít be laid a hand on.

User Info Menu

Talk to Rob Leahy at Simply Rugged. He makes a pancake style holster with loops that attach to make it an IWB holster as well. I know he does a lot for light bearing guns. He should be able to hook you up.
    This space for rent. I doubt you'll like the rates...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2