• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock212327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hendricks County
    I am looking for a Inside the waist either leather or hybrid (leather backing with Kydex) for a Glock 23 with a Streamlight TRL-7 light. Must have two clips for better distribution of the weight.

Crossbreed is out as the holster backing is way bigger than it needs to be got one a couple years ago and it was ridiculous.

I do not like all Kydex as it is not comfortable in my opinion for extended wear.

I have looked and have found nothing matching my wants. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Check with Parabellum firearms in Avon. They can make one specifically for your setup.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Look up Triple M leather on Facebook. Phil will hook you up with what you need. Great local made product with great quality.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am looking for a Inside the waist either leather or hybrid (leather backing with Kydex) for a Glock 23 with a Streamlight TRL-7 light. Must have two clips for better distribution of the weight.

Crossbreed is out as the holster backing is way bigger than it needs to be got one a couple years ago and it was ridiculous.

I do not like all Kydex as it is not comfortable in my opinion for extended wear.

I have looked and have found nothing matching my wants. Thanks for the help.

Did your Crossbreed have a combat cut? That helps reduce the amount of backing.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I like white hat Holsters. Leather back and front kydex. Make sure to get combat cut if looking at max tuck. I have one of those and find it comfortable. They also make a smaller one since that’s what you are more interested in.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I am using a custom all Leather holster. Not a crappy holster. Wanting to add a light.

I was referring to whatever all kydex holster you’ve used in the past that was uncomfortable for you. Hopefully one of the custom leaner guys can take care of you.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It was a combat cut. It was for a TLR-1 so might have made a little difference between That and the TLR-7

Well to be fair, on a hybrid holster for that gun with a light on it, it kind of requires a lot of backing and you seriously limit your options. Lose the light and all kinds of possibilities open up. I personally prefer the hybrid holsters, and usually go with a Galco King Tuk (but they don't make one for your gun light combo). I found the Crossbreed backing to be a bit more floppy than I like, but it will work if needed.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    To follow up on the black arch holster I received, it is awesome. Much nicer than my crossbreed. Highest quality hybrid holster I’ve seen. I might do a full review because of it.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    145   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Talk to Rob Leahy at Simply Rugged. He makes a pancake style holster with loops that attach to make it an IWB holster as well. I know he does a lot for light bearing guns. He should be able to hook you up.

Top Bottom