Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Holster Help

Marksman

User Info Menu

Holster Help

I am looking for a Inside the waist either leather or hybrid (leather backing with Kydex) for a Glock 23 with a Streamlight TRL-7 light. Must have two clips for better distribution of the weight.

Crossbreed is out as the holster backing is way bigger than it needs to be got one a couple years ago and it was ridiculous.

I do not like all Kydex as it is not comfortable in my opinion for extended wear.

I have looked and have found nothing matching my wants. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by glock212327; 4 Weeks Ago at 18:39.

Expert

User Info Menu

Alien Gear
    "America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." -- Eleanor Roosevelt

Marksman

User Info Menu

I don't think Alien Gear makes a light bearing holster. At least I couldn't find it.

User Info Menu

If all kydex holsters are uncomfortable for you you're likely using a crappy holster.

Marksman

User Info Menu

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/co...dri-matrix-adm

i just ordered the single clip Protos-m version of this brand for my P938. Might get he dual clip for my g23. I havenít got it yet but the reviews on other forums are great and it has a breathable backing. Might fit all your criteria.

User Info Menu

Check with Parabellum firearms in Avon. They can make one specifically for your setup.

NRA Life Member / Basic Pistol instructor / RSO

"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard"
    Unnamed Navy Seal

ďEgo is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in publicĒ

Any man can make mistakes but only and idiot persists in his error.. Cicero 200 BC

User Info Menu

Look up Triple M leather on Facebook. Phil will hook you up with what you need. Great local made product with great quality.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by glock212327 View Post
    I am looking for a Inside the waist either leather or hybrid (leather backing with Kydex) for a Glock 23 with a Streamlight TRL-7 light. Must have two clips for better distribution of the weight.

Crossbreed is out as the holster backing is way bigger than it needs to be got one a couple years ago and it was ridiculous.

I do not like all Kydex as it is not comfortable in my opinion for extended wear.

I have looked and have found nothing matching my wants. Thanks for the help.

Did your Crossbreed have a combat cut? That helps reduce the amount of backing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Try Tucker Gun Leather. Either The Answer or Deep Carry holsters. I have used three of his holsters and really liked them.

User Info Menu

I like white hat Holsters. Leather back and front kydex. Make sure to get combat cut if looking at max tuck. I have one of those and find it comfortable. They also make a smaller one since thatís what you are more interested in.
    You canít fix stupid

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast