Any heard of Elftmann Tactical Triggers?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Ive had 4 but they were the adjustable models. Sold 2 and have 2 in my small frame ARs. Great single stage drop-ins. Even had to try out their warranty do to my inquisitiveness. Just had to see the bearings and yup theyre in there just a real pain to reinstall. Called them, told them it was my fault 100% and they still fixed it for free. For a single stage dropin i would suggest them but the 2.75 lbs of the adjustable was just my preference.
    Forgot to mention they also have a drop safety built in and wanted to let you know ive had the CMC and a Timney and preferred the Elftmann.

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Only single stage I buy at this point are ELF match triggers. But I have no experience with the SE. Those are their low end triggers. Their match triggers are awesome. If the SE is anything like the match triggers, I'd buy them.

Geissele, Elf, and Wilson make the best single stages. They all feel different. Pick the one that works best for you.

The Larue posted above is awesome and a bargain, but it's a 2 stage and not comparable to a single stage.

Top Bottom