• ...and so much more!
  • IndyGuy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Glock 23 & added a TLR 4 laser/light combo on it. I am wanting a holster for this, I can find level 1's no problem. I am looking for a level 2 or 3 holster for this. I like the safety option of the 2 & 3 for various reasons. Does anyone have this setup and can point me in the right direction? Thanks!! Happy New Years!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Hello everyone,

I recently bought a Glock 23 & added a TLR 4 laser/light combo on it. I am wanting a holster for this, I can find level 1's no problem. I am looking for a level 2 or 3 holster for this. I like the safety option of the 2 & 3 for various reasons. Does anyone have this setup and can point me in the right direction? Thanks!! Happy New Years!

May need to change lights. I looked around and several vendors make them (like safariland) but the TLR4 is not in the list. This may be a case of needing to tweak your equipment to come more in line with mainstream users.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Hello everyone,

A proper holster should have enough retention in and of itself. You don’t need anything else. I used to make a lot of level two stuff for guys but it was only because dept. policy mandated it. However, if you’re dead set on having additional retention this guy makes good stuff.

OWB Duty Holster - Light Bearing - North-Central Illinois Custom Kydex

IndyGuy17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Top Bottom