Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

15 round mags available for preorder from Osage:

https://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-...-365-9-15.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Nice deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Found it!!! FINALLY!!!!!
    I am doing an extensive "clean/straighten/arrange" the gun room today.
    I don't know how I found it since I looked under the bed but it was there at the end between a couple of items.
    It fell off the end of the bed and must have done that "Murphy's Law" bounce to a hidden place, only to be found when I wasn't looking for it.

I have $52 bucks in it with shipping, and the price has come down ($36 + $9 shipping = $45).
    I could just keep it incase they really start selling the Sig 365 with a safety, but I have a couple of others I like now, so I won't go down that path now in retirement b/c I'd have to sell something to get it, and it's killing me to let go of something now after 2 yrs. of sifting through the armory.
    Last edited by doddg; 06-26-2019 at 11:52.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by doddg View Post
    Found it!!! FINALLY!!!!!
    I am doing an extensive "clean/straighten/arrange" the gun room today.
    I don't know how I found it since I looked under the bed but it was there at the end between a couple of items.
    It fell off the end of the bed and must have done that "Murphy's Law" bounce to a hidden place, only to be found when I wasn't looking for it.

I have $52 bucks in it with shipping, and the price has come down ($36 + $9 shipping = $45).
    I could just keep it incase they really start selling the Sig 365 with a safety, but I have a couple of others I like now, so I won't go down that path now in retirement b/c I'd have to sell something to get it, and it's killing me to let go of something now after 2 yrs. of sifting through the armory.
    365's with safety are out there https://www.osagecountyguns.com/fire...al-safety.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post

You now I'm an addict, trying to recover, right?!!

User Info Menu

Yup, going to point out what WebSnyper said, the P365 with safety is now available.

Don't you just hate it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indykid View Post
    Yup, going to point out what WebSnyper said, the P365 with safety is now available.

Don't you just hate it?
    I'll wait till the Rural King special like last time, if I get weak.
    Last time, when dealers were getting $495 and on sale for $450, I had to travel to a Rural King an hour from my house (NW from Indy) on a tip from a member here to get one for $400, if memory serves.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I check Osage County site from time to time, and they were running the $34.95 again, for the 12 round. I had to pay shipping, as only wanted 2 additional, as one was included with the P365 MS, package, with free shipping about 2 weeks or so ago.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

I preordered 2 of those 15 rnd. This really is a versatile handgun, I donít even transition between my full size and my subcompact, itís just always the p365, with 15 round, with 12 round, 10 round concealed with two backups 15s. They are all so tiny, but get easy hits at 25 yards.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4