• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I may have to look into this. I was able to get 2 12 rounders from the person I bought my 365 from in addition to the 2 10 rounders, but always like to have a few extra mags for everything.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    WOW!
    I ordered one months ago and I can't find it, so I ordered another and I paid $50+ w/shipping both times, if memory serves.
    I was in a gun shop yesterday and they were pricing out a bunch of items on the counter that had come it: $59 for the 12 round Sig 365 magazine.

Yes, I can't wait till when the "lost" other 12 rounder reveals itself.
    I've looked under the bed, inside shoes; it probably fell inside of another box of whatever in the closet, even though I've looked 3 times. :dunno:

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Deal got extended, and I'm about to pull the trigger on it. Anybody think the 12 round mags will drop down below the $35 range ? I know they were running $45 + previously, but deciding if I want to order 3 or so of these at this price and take advantage of the price and free shipping associated with that, but might wait if folks think they will drop lower. I know M&P Compact 2.0 15 round flush fit mags were quite high when they first came out, but then prices dropped. Wondering if these will do the same or not. I have no idea on Sig mag prices, etc and trends, as I have never owned anything Sig before.

I see Greg Cote also has the 10 round mags for like $36.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

Just wondering if you thought these would go any lower, before I load up on an additional 3 of them... Basically, is this about the bottomed out price of mags for a modern Sig gun? This is my first Sig, and of course I'm comparing to $20 Glock mags.

I'll likely just pull the trigger and order 3 more(I've already go 2, 12 rounders I got when I bought the gun, in addition to the 2 10 rounders). Mags are consumables IMO, and I like to have a few for any gun I have.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, my first thought is that the gun is new and prices will probably decline, but how quickly is the question. These are using a unique patented design and based on that, they might keep the price high for another year or so. If you need/want the mags now, I wouldn't think they would drop significantly any time soon, but that's just a guess.

Top Bottom