• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    I just read an article about the government signing a 26 million dollar contract with L3 to purchase more eotechs over the next 5 years. This is the same .gov group who sued L3 a couple years ago over Eotechs not being what they were advertised to be. Whats the story, did L3 finally get eotech to the quality it should be?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I just read an article about the government signing a 26 million dollar contract with L3 to purchase more eotechs over the next 5 years. This is the same .gov group who sued L3 a couple years ago over Eotechs not being what they were advertised to be. Whats the story, did L3 finally get eotech to the quality it should be?
    I hope so. Just got a new 558. I've always suspected the lawsuit was a bit flimsy. Seemed as though all the "thermal drift" was blamed on the sight and not factoring in the POI drift in varying temps. I've run mine in cold weather (after zeroing in a 40° higher temp), and can't swear to a massive shift in POI.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Slovpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Garand Thumb on Youtube actually did a review on the EoTech past lawsuit and all the effort L3 has made. They have made vast improvements from what I've seen. Atleast theyve tried to make it right.

Top Bottom