• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notropis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    NWI
    Sort of related...about a year ago I bought a belt with the steel band inside. I got over the hula hoop feeling pretty quickly and think the belt was my best carry purchase of 2018. I'm afraid I don't know the brand but most have a nice warranty. I guess I'm saying....with the steel interior, you can carry any dang thing you want with relative comfort.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Daltech Force SuperBio Belt

I have one bullhide leather belt, but it hasn't held up nearly as well as the synthetic Daltech belt.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I have a Bigfoot steel-lined belt and agree that you can tote about anything with it. Just beware that you will contour to fit to it after a while, it will not bend or stretch to fit your contour.

Wife has a daltech but hardly wears her gun (not sure bigfoot went small enough and the steel band may be too stiff for her... not enough to her to form it to her shape. or maybe they didn't go small enough? She's been mistaken for my daughter... :dunno:)

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    i bought an Amish made leather belt about 5 years ago. I wear it everyday to work and wear it everyday when i carry. If i appendix carry i just slide the belt buckle to the 10 o-clock position, and no problem.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Daltech Force SuperBio Belt

I have one bullhide leather belt, but it hasn't held up nearly as well as the synthetic Daltech belt.

SuperBio Belt here as well. I love mine. Has held up really well. There are some great older reviews of them on INGO that you can search for.

Indiana based company as well, which is a bonus.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    There's a guy who sells leather belts at various area gun shows. Think he's from the Auburn, IN area. Lost his business card along the way.

Great belts, but the thickness varies a lot. The black one I bought from him is a little thick, 5/16". The brown one, I bought later so I dug through his inventory a little until I found something closer to 1/4".

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I've had a bullhide belt from The Beltman for a few years now and am very happy with it. A buddy at work has a couple of the Magpul belts, and is happy with those, so I may try one for myself and one for the wife. Never hurts to have a backup.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Just got a bio-belt. Seems good. Customer service was outstanding!

Replaced my wilderness belt with it as a test. I like the wilderness because of the infinite adjustment. I have started to outgrow it in the last couple years tho.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    I just bought a new one little over a minute nth ago and am loving it. It’s made by a company called relentless tactical. It’s nice stiff thick leather belt with stainless steel buckle. No sag, no problems. I wear a white hat IWB holster for shield 9mm. Not terribly priced either, $60.

Top Bottom