• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Picked up some of the gel style Cat Crap anti fog over the summer, used it on safety glasses while splitting wood, applied it twice within 30 minutes and they still fogged up (used it on multiple occasions over the summer and it never worked). Using it now in the cold with a wrap over my face....still fog up terribly almost to the point of having legit condensation on the lenses. The product really has been crap.

So curious what others are using that works?

Last thread I could find was almost 5 years old so didn't know if there was something new/better on the market or if diving anti fog or the concoction of baby shampoo and water still works

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Contact lenses. It’s the 21st grampa, you’ll have to give up your spectacles, and buy Emerson knives, if you really want to see better.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Contact lenses. It’s the 21st grampa, you’ll have to give up your spectacles, and buy Emerson knives, if you really want to see better.

Can't use contacts, have issues getting them in plus as mentioned......they're not high impact rated

As for Emersons.....gave them a chance...ZT makes a better Emerson than Emerson does (same with Hinderer)...just not for me

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    When I was working in safety glasses a lot we would use shaving cream.... was a couple years ago and haven't tried it in awhile or remember how long it worked. BUT would be worth a shot since it is probably already at your house.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    In my experience, nothing really works 100%, especially if you’re wearing a face/mouth and nose cover too. Just too much condensation and temperature difference. Physics wins this battle over chemistry.

Im sure some stuff works better than others, but I’m not of much help with that.

Top Bottom