Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Best pistol brace?

Looking for a budget friendly pistol brace.... I have only used the shockwaves both 1.0 & 2.0... they are affordable and I donít mind them.. with all the offerings there are I am just wondering if I am missing out on something? This will be going onto a Ruger Charger if that matters.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I have been very impressed by the SBA3. PSA regularly has deals on them but the cost will be more than a Shockwave.

Premium Case Lube

User Info Menu

Do you want best or budget friendly? Choose one. I concur on the SBA3.
    Premium case lube made in Fishers, Indiana.
    Now offering annealing services.
    www.Facebook.com/BadBrassSauce
    www.BadBrassSauce.com

Expert

User Info Menu

I have been using the KAK Shockwaves on my T/C Contenders and Encores. I like inexpensive and functional things. I bought my last three for $18 dollars each direct from KAK and found a company clearing out the tubes for $12 when the 2.0 hit the streets. I have used them on everything up to 375JDJ and have no complaints with them.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I want the best bang for my buck... if I have to spend a little more thatís fine but I want the expense to be worth it not just a name, look , or color. I want better function if I pay more

User Info Menu

Midway has had the SBa3 on sale for $99 recently.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

If you haven't already assembled a lower I would suggest getting an SBA3 build kit from PSA. Very hard to beat the price and getting quite a bit in return.
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

I got this... I built a lower with it but I havenít shot it yet. If you like simplicity the KAK Blade is great but not quick-adjustable. This adjusts on the fly like a Magpul MOE stock:

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...kit-black.html
    Endowment Member, National Rifle Association; Member, Gun Owners of America; Member, Second Amendment Foundation; Member, Marion County Fish and Game Association; Member, Revere's Riders; Rifleman, Project Appleseed; Private Pilot, Airplane, Single-Engine Land

User Info Menu

Sba3 is vastly superior to all other braces, and IMO even better than the tailhook Mod2, which is much more expensive. Itís worth the extra $.

the one caveat may be the sba4, although I havenít heard what those will sell for.

User Info Menu

PSA running a lower kit with that brace on sale right now actually.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...kit-black.html

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast