• ...and so much more!
  • indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    What are you guys using for WML's on your P365s? The Foxtrot and TLR6 are only 100 lumens, and they are about the only ones I can find that will fit. I'm not going to bother buying a WML with only 100 lumens, especially for how much those cost.

So... who is carrying a P365 with a WML? Which light is it, how many lumens, who made your holster, and how do you like the setup?

:ingo:

ps - Yes I regularly carry a Fenix PD25 550 lumen light. This WM would be in addition.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Have you looked at the Streamlight TLR-7? Pretty dang small light. I really dig mine on my G19.

If that is too big, the only other light that I know is smaller is the Olight PL-Mini WML.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Have you looked at the Streamlight TLR-7? Pretty dang small light. I really dig mine on my G19.

If that is too big, the only other light that I know is smaller is the Olight PL-Mini WML.

I'm a big fan of that Streamlight TLR-7, but no it wont work. Neither that or the Olight PL-Mini will fit the P365s stupid proprietary rail. And THAT"s my problem!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    What are you trying to illuminate that 100 lumens won’t do? Carry a good handheld if you’re feeling like you need a crazy amount of lumens.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    My philosophy on WML's is simple... more lumens is better. I EDC a 550 lumen handheld. My WML's on other pistols are all 500+ lumens. A 100 lumen WML just seems pathetic.

Well, it’s a tiny gun. You can’t beat physics. I doubt you’re going to see much else come out for them that’s brighter but good luck in your quest. I wasn’t even aware they had made a TLR 6 for them yet. Might have to revisit the thought of getting one.

Top Bottom