What Watches Do INGO Members Wear? "What's on your forearm"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Following the idea in a thread from another gun forum, I thought it would be cool to ask the question here... What watches do you wear?

I have two primary watches that cover most of my needs. A Timex Expedition for my EDC beater and a Sturhling Professional Diver for just a little more flash. Neither is expensive, but they are both outstanding watches for dependability, and I wouldn't have a heart attack if I scratched or broke them.

IHg0UHXl.jpg

uavdVHyl.jpg

So to paraphrase a famous credit card commercial tagline, "What's on your forearm"?

Last edited:

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    I have three currently... An LG W100 original Android watch is my #1 choice for most situations, I also have a Fossil Q Marshal Android watch for formal settings and an analog Fossil that's currently dead. I also have a pile of old Timex Atlantis watches that I wore from 1999 till 2014 need to go through and make at least one functional.

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I wear an Apple Watch Series 3 daily. On rare special occasions I will wear a Breitling Jupiter Pilot Chronograph given to my father Gary by Nelson Piquet when they were teammates at the Indianapolis 500 in 1992-93. I even have the original purchase paperwork from when Nelson purchased the timepiece in Monte Carlo, Monaco. This is a treasured family heirloom.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I didn't search for watch threads that far back. I probably wouldn't have revived a necro-thread from 4 years ago. 

No worries, and wasn't trying to say you should not have posted. Just wanted folks to have some additional material to review if they wanted to see more watches.

I'm waiting for Trigger Time to come along in this thread and dazzle us with some of his cool watches.

Tactical Flannel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    View attachment 2019-02-22 20.58.50.jpg
    My day to day is a Casio G-Shock with solar power,atomic time keeping and water proof to 200m.
    Survives my everyday. Is accurate thanks to the atomic time keeping and being solar powered, no changing batteries.
    Waterproof to 200m means regardless of my poor decisions at the moment, it will work.
    It works for me.

Stay safe

Top Bottom