Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    In the mid 1980s I had a watch with a scientific calculator built into it. That was awesome, but it didn't last very long under regular use.
    Casio?
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Plinker

User Info Menu

In the 90's I had a Timex data watch. Loaded all the critical work phone numbers in it, to call with my brick of a cell phone...

Yeah, those were the days.

User Info Menu

it's been at least 20 years since ive worn a watch. a while back i found the last one i did wear, a cheap timex digital.

i'm not "tied" to a cell phone 24/7 if i really need to know the time, i ask the wife

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Casio?
    I don't remember the brand, but it was a name I did not recognize at the time. I got it from Service Merchandise.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I don't remember the brand, but it was a name I did not recognize at the time. I got it from Service Merchandise.
    Damn that was an amazing store as a kid. They had the coolest and futuristic stuff. I loved that store. It was like walking into a brookstone at the mall today IMO
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Damn that was an amazing store as a kid. They had the coolest and futuristic stuff. I loved that store. It was like walking into a brookstone at the mall today IMO
    That brings back memories! Got my first pocket knife (small buck) there when I was 7 or 8 and later my first SAK. I remember waiting excitedly with my dad for my knife to come down the conveyor.
    If youíre free youíll never see the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    Listen to Rhino, Coach, NHT3, and as much as I hate to say it, Chezuki. :-)
    Mooresville #78 F. & A. M.

User Info Menu

I got a Marlin .22 from there back in the very early 80ís. Used to hate having to wait for the stuff to come out on the baggage carousels. But I guess that was the draw, I was still a kid.

User Info Menu

I remember the first time I went on my own. I was in college and they had the best price on the mighty HP 11C calculator. They had the HP15C and the different versions of the HP 41, but I only had enough money for the 11C. I used the hell out of that thing.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chezuki View Post
    That brings back memories! Got my first pocket knife (small buck) there when I was 7 or 8 and later my first SAK. I remember waiting excitedly with my dad for my knife to come down the conveyor.
    I got my first Victorinox SAK there (and my second SAK ever). It was the old Champion model. I also used the heck out that thing!

INDIANA CONSTITUTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

I remember seeing this colorful calculator with a clear screeen or pad as a kid and wanting it so bad. I dont know what it was but something was new technology about it back then. Also i remember just having to buy a cross pen set with a clock in the pen. It was so awesome to me lol.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast