Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I have a Galaxy Watch. I am pretty fond of it. I wanted one of those Garmin watches that you can load maps onto for when I go hiking, but I wasn't wanting to spend over 300 on a watch so I'll just use my Garmin Foretrex for those days.

mrm

User Info Menu

Had a couple wengers that didnt hold up- doing a victorinox now that I like, all basic date and time analogue guys- also a big timex expedition fan, but I think theyve fallen off a bit

Plinker

User Info Menu

Samsung gear s2. Been real happy with it.

User Info Menu

The last watch I bought was. G-shock, not expensive, pehaps in the $160 range. That was about 8 years ago, havent worn it in about 4 years. I just use my phone now. Somewhat interested in a smart watch but worried I just wont like wearing it after all these years of naked wrists.

User Info Menu

Deep Blue had 40% off last week sooooooo...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
    Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

I wear an Apple Watch 3 42mm Cellular for work and my Casio Pathfinder when off. Sometimes if I need something more dressy, I have a Seiko that fits the bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Ive worn the same Suunto for about 6 years. Wear it to work everyday, and i work at the BP oil refinery, (as a contractor so i actually work :-p). It still holds a charge great, and their customer service is phenomenal. My original rubber band came off about 2 years ago. The parts kit to replace it online was close to $60. I sent an email, and they sent me an entire replacement band for free. No issues now that i put a dab of blue loctite on the screws.

User Info Menu

I've gotten back into watches this year and have fixed a couple old ones. These are in the current rotation. The one on the far left was bought by me in 1984 at the Travis AFB Bx and was on my wrist when my 30 year old son was born.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Citizen Rail Road Approved...I come from a long line of "car knockers" or "car men" as Geary's were called at the K&I RR...Pronounced "Cane-Eye" by my family...I had 30 family members over there counting RR men who had married Geary women....Four great Uncles, grandfather, dad, countless 1st and 2nd cousins and husbands of cousins....

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast