Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast

User Info Menu

Nice! I have a plain gold plated Hamilton railroad watch that belonged to my maternal grandfather. I keep it in a glass case on the fireplace mantel. My uncle passed it on to me over 50 years ago! I keep it wound every day. It keeps decent time, after all these years. I appologize for the photo wash out.

Jin

User Info Menu

When Iím not working, Iím wearing a Casio Pathfinder.

When Iím working, Iíve got my Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Was wearing my "Jack Ryan" Hamilton this weekend, now back to my Samsung smart watch for work
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

User Info Menu

Most of my cooler weather clothes are some variation of red, white, and blue. So my Deep Blue Murrica watch is getting the most wrist time these days...

Necessity is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Shooter

User Info Menu

I have 14 watches, so it changes regularly. But I still find myself wearing my Apple watch over the others, just because of the functionality. I'll have to get pics of my wooden watch my wife got me, it's nothing fancy or expensive but I love it.

Master

User Info Menu

Series one Apple Watch. It will probably have to be replaced soon, battery barely lasts 12 hours now.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Was wearing my "Jack Ryan" Hamilton this weekend, now back to my Samsung smart watch for work
    How do you like the "Jack Ryan"? I've been debating the last month or so between this or a Marathon GSAR, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger on either. I currently wear a Garmn Fenix 5X, but I think I'd like to go back to a more traditional watch.

User Info Menu

Ticwatch Pro. It is a Wear OS watch and works really well with the Pixel 3xl. It has two layers, one is the AMOLED screen and there is an LCD over the top of it. On the LCD alone, the charge is said to last 30 days. I have it set to revert to LCD when the battery gets to 25%, which never happens in 1 day. It can go about 1 and 3/4 day on a charge with normal use before getting to 25%.

I think I paid 200 bucks for it. It is very rugged, too.

I like this face the most. I like all the info, especially the moon phase, sunrise, and sunset. It also shows in orange, blue, and green. One touch gets you a detailed weather screen. I like being able to see text messages or emails without taking my phone out of my pocket and also the vibration for phone calls is very strong, so I never miss it like I do with just the phone.

Last edited by Principal Skinr; 3 Weeks Ago at 19:37.
    "God will have the last word, and it will be good!" --Dr. Robert H. Schuller

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jstrahl View Post
    How do you like the "Jack Ryan"? I've been debating the last month or so between this or a Marathon GSAR, but just haven't been able to pull the trigger on either. I currently wear a Garmn Fenix 5X, but I think I'd like to go back to a more traditional watch.
    Love it, actually got married wearing that watch a couple weeks ago of that tells you anything. I picked mine up from Moyer in Westfield for like $1,500 if memory serves. But I prefer to buy from brick and mortar stores, I have seen them slightly cheaper some places on line
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Crail View Post
    Love it, actually got married wearing that watch a couple weeks ago of that tells you anything. I picked mine up from Moyer in Westfield for like $1,500 if memory serves. But I prefer to buy from brick and mortar stores, I have seen them slightly cheaper some places on line
    Awesome, congrats!

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 LastLast