Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

My everyday watch is a pepsi dial GMT master. Wear this to work, hunting, special events and most activities. I sometimes wear a Luminox just for s%&ts and giggles.
    The older I get, the better I used to be....

User Info Menu

Raymond Weil Parsifal 9740, 18K gold and stainless, diamond and mother of pearl face. My 50th birthday present, and I haven't taken it off in 6 years except to get the battery changed.

Last edited by Snapdragon; 02-23-2019 at 07:46.

Quote Originally Posted by 04FXSTS View Post
    If God created anything better than dogs and S&W revolvers he kept it for his self.

User Info Menu

Submariner Date SS

User Info Menu

EDC is a Timex Expedition, go to meeting watch is a Citizen Blue Angel.
    1911s are like Glocks except they are for grown-ups.

User Info Menu

I had not worn a watch in well over 20myears, but I noted that "business people" with whom I was interviewing wore watches. It seemed like part of the professional interview uniform, so I got a very simple Timex on Amazon to wear to interviews. It's already almost $10 more than when I bought mine in December!

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Rare that I wear one any more. I have a dress one that I wear the few times a year that I wear a suit, it is a Citizens.

User Info Menu

I'm one of those people who has worn a watch every day since I got that Mickey Mouse watch in 2nd grade (71-72-ish). I've worn this one for 5 or 6 years. It tells the time.
    INGOer #25,448

User Info Menu

Been wearing a Samsung Galaxy Watch for the last several months, I really like it. Though I have been looking really hard at the new Hamilton Field Full Black, for the price point that is a very very nice watch IMHO

https://shop.hamiltonwatch.com/hamil...1626735-1.html
    Quote Originally Posted by MCgrease08 View Post
    Dude, from what I can tell from your photos, you don't do anything bargin bin.

M67

User Info Menu

Gshock GWG-1000 most days, every now and then I'll wear one of the couple Luminoxs I have, depends on the occasion and if I want the rubber or the carbon band

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Itchytriggerfinger View Post
    Mostly Invicta and Nixon but there's a couple of Tissot, a Tag, and a few smart watches mixed in there too.
    Common ground.... I love Nixon
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast