Jul 3, 2010

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I wish this had been going on a few weeks ago. New pistol, REALLY wanted an additional 15 round and a 17 round mag. Picked up a 17 round at Tim's Shooting academy, a little high but not obscene. Couldn't find a 15 round locally, stopped in Point Blank and another store near them. The last place had a 15 round mag for right at $40. I bought it, but felt violated and used as I did so! (Won't be back there...)

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I wish this had been going on a few weeks ago. New pistol, REALLY wanted an additional 15 round and a 17 round mag. Picked up a 17 round at Tim's Shooting academy, a little high but not obscene. Couldn't find a 15 round locally, stopped in Point Blank and another store near them. The last place had a 15 round mag for right at $40. I bought it, but felt violated and used as I did so! (Won't be back there...)

After the M&P Compact 2.0 first came out, and the flush fit 15 round mags were scarce, I just picked up a couple of extra guns, to have extra mags :draw:... I knew they would become available at a decent price at some point, and I wasn't going to drop a bunch of money just for mags, and tend to have more than 1 of carry guns, so it worked out.

But I do consider mags to be consumables and like to have plenty of them, so I picked up a few more on this deal.

Last edited:

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    On a related note I saw that Indy Arms Co is selling the M&P 2.0 Compacts for $399. If you need (another) one, this price will be hard to beat.

-NEVERMIND ON THIS. THEY ARE ONLY SELLING THE 40S FOR $399- :(

Last edited:

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks for the heads up. Just got my 2.0 9mm on grabagun for $369 so I needed some extras. First time I have bought a gun online but they were close to $100 less than anything I found here.

Top Bottom