Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm mags deal

@MidwayUSA $21.59 each + tax, free shipping with code OFFER50747 on orders over $49

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/32...scription-link

About the best deal, I've seen specifically on the 15 round flush fit S&W mags for the 2.0 Compact, and free shipping.

Grab a Gun had them for like $22.99 (still more than this deal) a while back, and shipping was quite high.

I just ordered a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I wish this had been going on a few weeks ago. New pistol, REALLY wanted an additional 15 round and a 17 round mag. Picked up a 17 round at Tim's Shooting academy, a little high but not obscene. Couldn't find a 15 round locally, stopped in Point Blank and another store near them. The last place had a 15 round mag for right at $40. I bought it, but felt violated and used as I did so! (Won't be back there...)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwamplerusa View Post
    I wish this had been going on a few weeks ago. New pistol, REALLY wanted an additional 15 round and a 17 round mag. Picked up a 17 round at Tim's Shooting academy, a little high but not obscene. Couldn't find a 15 round locally, stopped in Point Blank and another store near them. The last place had a 15 round mag for right at $40. I bought it, but felt violated and used as I did so! (Won't be back there...)

After the M&P Compact 2.0 first came out, and the flush fit 15 round mags were scarce, I just picked up a couple of extra guns, to have extra mags ... I knew they would become available at a decent price at some point, and I wasn't going to drop a bunch of money just for mags, and tend to have more than 1 of carry guns, so it worked out.

But I do consider mags to be consumables and like to have plenty of them, so I picked up a few more on this deal.
    Last edited by WebSnyper; 03-02-2019 at 21:31.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Many thanks for the heads up. Good to have a few of the flush fit mags in reserve.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thank you!!! Also they have the M2.0 shield mags on sale for $18.89.

User Info Menu

On a related note I saw that Indy Arms Co is selling the M&P 2.0 Compacts for $399. If you need (another) one, this price will be hard to beat.

-NEVERMIND ON THIS. THEY ARE ONLY SELLING THE 40S FOR $399-
    Last edited by indygunguy; 03-11-2019 at 18:45.

User Info Menu

There was a couple of 17rd 9mm full size mags for $20 each on armslist. If anyone is interested.
    ARMSLIST - For Sale: S+W M+P 9mm 17rd fullsize factory magazine

jpr
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up. Just got my 2.0 9mm on grabagun for $369 so I needed some extras. First time I have bought a gun online but they were close to $100 less than anything I found here.

User Info Menu

Check out gun mag warehouse for some 17s I got a decent deal on there
    Destroy all which is evil, so that which is good may flourish

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sshelton View Post
    Check out gun mag warehouse for some 17s I got a decent deal on there
    17 rounders are on backorder at MidwayUSA for $21.59 also https://www.midwayusa.com/product/13...ger-steel-blue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast