• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm looking for a cheap but decent IWB and OWB belt holster for a Glock 17 Gen 5 w/ a Surefire X300 and Trijicon RMR.

Oh.... and I'm left handed.

I do not plan on heavy use. I ordered a Safariland 6365RDS for duty use and have a Glock 19 I EDC.

These holsters would be for side jobs, training and any other time I would want a duty gun without the full duty rig.

THANKS!!!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Have you looked at the Raven Perun and/or Eidolon?

I haven't but just looked.... loving the ambi holster body and the price. I have seen a good deal of Kydex holsters for $100+ and can not see spending it on something I will use less than once a week.

Thanks!

drm-hp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Maybe more than you wish to spend, but good stuff.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.alessigunholsters.com/[/FONT]

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I agree on bravo concealment. Get the pancake wings. They are extra money and sold separately but they conceal better for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree here. I just ordered the new Bravo Concealment 3.0 OWB holster and added the pancake wings. I definitely notice a difference with the wings installed on my original Bravo OWB and by the sounds of things on their site and videos, the 3.0 with wings will conceal even better.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Forget Bravo. I looked already for myself. They are apparently so busy with contracts they feel they dont have to be bothered with the minority of us that are left handed.

They only make RH gear now. (I know they used to, but not any more)

I dont even know why they offer the "hand" field on the configurator since you dont actually have a choice. Probably was cheaper to edit the database field than to pay the dev to rewrite all the pages.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    The Vedder is a very well made iwb holster.
    Carried my P07 all day and was very comfortable.
    I would recommend this company and plan to buy an owb holster soon.
    Is a sweat guard really necessary for an owb?

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    The RCS holsters are the way to go for OWB for that combo. With a little kydex, some soft loops, and some rivets you could make it work IWB too.
    i don’t know why people are so into the Bravo stuff. They don’t even properly block for controls and aside from the torsion (which used a concept that was already in place with a few other manufacturers) their designs are knock offs of other companies’ stuff (including their belt that is a knock off of the ares gear belt).

Top Bottom