• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EXLINE

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Hendricks Co.
    Just received the new Shockwave Blade 2M. They went away from proprietary tube to now using a MilSpec tube. You can buy just the blade for less the $50 and slap it on a milspec tube. Cheaper option than a SBA3. Minimalistic and lightweight.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Yeah, but they hurt. The SBA3 has a QD point to attach a sling. The SBA3 is far more comfortable.

I would rather spend the money and get the SB Tactical. The Shockwave would be a decent option for PCC, but not for 5.56mm.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Yeah, but they hurt. The SBA3 has a QD point to attach a sling. The SBA3 is far more comfortable.

I would rather spend the money and get the SB Tactical. The Shockwave would be a decent option for PCC, but not for 5.56mm.

I think it's great for a plinker. I love it, but to your point, I haven't shot more than a few mags in an outing..

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    I think it's great for a plinker. I love it, but to your point, I haven't shot more than a few mags in an outing..

When I shoot, I run drills, and I usually go through about 300 rounds or more. That blade starts hurting really bad after a couple mags.

The SB Tactical feels great, and I like it more than USGI style or Magpul collapsible stocks.

The Shockwave would be fine on most PCC's or a .22, but for anything serious, I can't recommend it.

Top Bottom