Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Your Favorite Aftermarket Glock Trigger?

I've been considering replacing the stock trigger in my Gen 4 G17 with something aftermarket. The primary purpose of this Glock is a range gun. It won't be carried, it won't be a bedside gun, it will just be a range gun. I'm looking for something a little less "mushy" and lighter as well. Does anyone have experience with several aftermarket Glock triggers or has one that they particularly like?

I've had my eye on the Apex Trigger Kit which would run me about $130. I know there are quite a few options out on the market, but I was hoping to hear some firsthand recommendations from you guys.

User Info Menu

I like Agency Arms triggers but I am kind of a snob.
    I am not crazy about that little blade on the Apex.
    The CMC looks promising but I'd hate to buy one and not like it as they are pricey unless on-sale / clearance.
    Naphtali Lodge 389 Kokomo, IN

Hard luck is my only luck...
    Not your average Korean Hillbilly
    Tactical Chia Pet
    2012 FXDF (Fatbob)

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

I picked up the apex trigger for the exact same gun for $100 at the NRA show this past weekend. Canít wait to install it and try it. For $100 figured canít go wrong.

User Info Menu

I bought an APEX trigger at the NRAAM as well - got to meet Scott Folk himself and talk about the specifics of the trigger, drop safety, etc. Heís a good dude and cool people. Planning to install it in a Glock 19 Gen 4 Summer Special.

User Info Menu

I like my Overwatch Precision DAT trigger.

Plinker

User Info Menu

A few weeks ago I installed the Zev flat-faced trigger in my Gen 4 G17. I bought the kit that includes a new striker spring and safety plunger and was about $160. Installation was extremely simple. You just remove 3 pins, pull the old trigger group out and drop the new one in. It is definitely a night and day difference from the stock trigger. Smoother, more crisp, and a bit lighter. The trigger safety also now sits flush in the shoe when depressed so it doesn't rub your finger like the stock one does. I highly recommend it and actually just placed an order yesterday for one for my Gen 5 G19.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Johnny Glock! But they are a little more money than the others mentioned here.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Check out Moore Gunworks in Avon, just had them do a trigger job on my daughter's competition G34, they did a fantastic job and they are very reasonably priced, I would give them a call and get a quote. Probably not much more than a drop-in

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KokomoDave View Post
    I like Agency Arms triggers but I am kind of a snob.
    I am not crazy about that little blade on the Apex.
    The CMC looks promising but I'd hate to buy one and not like it as they are pricey unless on-sale / clearance.
    I second this.

User Info Menu

Ghost 3.5lb Rocket trigger kit. It's not completely drop in, you'll have to file a bit but it's the best bang for your buck that you can get in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast