• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deeno3432

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 4, 2018
    heartland
    I just got a switback 1.0 today. I like the concept but the clip seems flimsy and it adds alot of girth to my already bulky g2x pro carry light. Due to the ring it causes the light to cant when clipped to pocket taking alot more space up which will cause me to switch my folding knife position. Another initial observation is I can reliably operate light with thrym in my right hand but due to my finger structure i cant always turn light on when in my left hand when i am holding gun. Im going to shoot with it on monday to see how it goes. Anyone add their experience with this product?

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    I've got one on a surefire fury, been a few years since I bought it. I don't carry the light in my pocket everyday. Its my backup light for work that sits in the console of my patrol vehicle. I initially bought it when it was my primary light for using the light while grabbing documents to keep my gun hand free. It worked well for that.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I have the 2.0 on a Thrunite light that I carry sometimes. It rides "OK" in my left (weak side) hip pocket.

I normally carry a MUCH smaller 1000 lumen light, though.

Top Bottom