• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    On the days that I can’t carry my regular sidearm, I keep a Glock 22 in my truck. I’ve spent more that I care to admit on holsters trying to find one that I can easily slip into my pants or onto my belt. I’ve tried several that look promising but don’t work out once I get my hands on them. My latest is a Crossbreed. It looked like it would be an easy slip into place and hook the clips over my belt. In reality I have to unbuckle my belt and pants and really wrestle it on then re-buckle. Not really what I’m looking for! My EDC is easier to put on and remove and it is a custom leather that has to be threaded on my belt. I’m also a bit handicapped in this area as well, I’m a lefty!

Suggestions?

Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    I have to agree about having 2 tupperware bins with many rigs that might work? Since most Glocks have a similar center dimension(26,19,17,27,23,22) i have been using a DeSantis Stealth Nylon IWB. Fast, wide clip. Strong. Self molds to guns, and has a semi open reholster band across the top. They have a mag sleeve on front, but my Surefire flashlight fits perfect.
    I add a belt carried clip on mag case with 1 reload for my G19-3. Price isn't bad on Fleabay around $30. Maybe a paddle rig if IWB doesn't work, but buy a Safariland, Galco, or DeSantis. Quality stuff and works.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Might also try the Rcs eidolon with overlooks and no claw or wedge.
    The eidolon is mostly for appendix, but without the claw and wedge it could easily be used for strong side/behind the hip.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    The rule of thumb is if it's easy to put on, it's going to come off easy and not when you want it to!

The only "easy on" holsters I like use the G-Code RTI system. I wear the RTI belt slide all of the time. I have several holsters and installed the RTI adapters on all of them. I pick a gun & holster. Holster attaches to the belt slide and away I go. I have had the sliding lock open on it's own ONE time. My seat belt latch pushed on the lock.

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/category/rti/

Top Bottom