Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Have a need for some gun cases...

Most specifically and importantly, I'd like a single rifle case when I finally get around to taking my dad's Browning BL-22 to the range. It's a pretty tiny rifle. 36" OAL + being pretty skinny. I may eventually put an old school 4x scope on it so that'll increase the circumference a bit.

I think I'd prefer a soft-sided case in this instance.

Next up, I think I want a sneaky bag or two. 1 for a Scorpion (21" OAL when folded), and 1 for a 5.56 AR pistol (28.5" AOL when the brace is collapsed). I'd like there to be magazine storage in these bags, too. I don't mind taking the AR apart into halves to accomplish this task, either. Not ideal - but if it means I can get a super short bag - then I'll consider it.

So - suggestions?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Tactically Fat; 06-28-2019 at 10:41.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Sneaky Bags ToT, or CRB for your "sneaky bags", and whatever you want for the other. Sneaky Bags also has a Spyder bag as well. Also on the sneaky side Grey Ghost Gear Apparation.

User Info Menu

I like my Voodoo bags. Some models have magazine storage.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

M67

User Info Menu

For the BL-22, Boyt makes some very nice and well padded soft cases, Browning also offers some similar style that's well padded and made. I'm not sure what the shortest length they offer though so you might have some extra space for the BL22

User Info Menu

Thanks, all!

I've got some Googling to do.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Guess I thought I linked Sneaky Bags’ website.

https://sneakybags.com/

Looks like they’re running a sale righ now.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Check out midwayusa heavy duty tactical rifle bag. They have outside mag pouches and an additional zippered pocket.

User Info Menu

I like the Sneaky Bags. They hold a lot more than you think they can. I can put my folded 700 and folded AR in the bag together and they fit fine if they're facing the opposite direction so the folded stocks are on opposite sides of the bag.

There is a divider that goes between the rifles that I removed for this photo...

Medium speed. Moderate drag.

Expert

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I've used some padded Gibson gig bags for guitars for rifles for decades..
    First off they came with several guitars we have & they all got real guitar cases now anyhow..
    They look good, have a great handle & carry strap, are fur padded very well & have a zippered storage pouch for additional goodies..
    They are made by TKL in Canada BTW..
    Only bad thing is they seem to cost $40+ now days..

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...cw=1129&ch=511
    Last edited by HEADKNOCKER; 07-07-2019 at 01:39. Reason: Add Link

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast