• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frydarinj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    US
    So I recently purchased a s &w shield and a bravo concealment owb holster. I love both but when I walk my holster makes a very audible squeaking sound. This is while wearing my regular 1 in cheap belt. Would a 1.5 in quality gun belt help with this? What brands do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    A proper gun belt sized for the holster belt loops is what need. Do you want leather, nylon, biothane? Wilderness 5 stitch Instructor belts are very good and reasonably priced, as are Daltech Biobelts, Galco, Milt Sparks, for quality leather gun belts, but pricey. Whatever belt you choose, it needs to be made for a gun, and accompanying accessories, and sized for the loops on your holster.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I have had a Daltech Bull Belt Since August of 2013. Wear it everyday for work, though not always with a gun attached. It shows the usual wear for a belt that is almost 6 years old, but it's still really stout and has no problems supporting any of my OWB firearms from a 1911 to a 586 to a Shield.

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I have had a Daltech Bull Belt Since August of 2013. Wear it everyday for work, though not always with a gun attached. It shows the usual wear for a belt that is almost 6 years old, but it's still really stout and has no problems supporting any of my OWB firearms from a 1911 to a 586 to a Shield.
    I'm with gregkl on this one. I have one in brown and one in black. Made right here in good 'ol Indiana. You might pay more. You might get one that is stiffer. For me, I can use it for everday and for carry. I had forgotten what a REAL leather belt was like until bought these two. No more crap from Kohl's, etc.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I own several belts from The Beltman and wear these daily.

I did pickup a MagPul Tejas belt to wear at the shop. I like it but it is sized large and I should have gone with one size smaller then what I bought.

The Wilderness 5 stitch belts work fine with a Bravo concealment holster.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    A proper gun belt sized for the holster belt loops is what need. Do you want leather, nylon, biothane? Wilderness 5 stitch Instructor belts are very good and reasonably priced, as are Daltech Biobelts, Galco, Milt Sparks, for quality leather gun belts, but pricey. Whatever belt you choose, it needs to be made for a gun, and accompanying accessories, and sized for the loops on your holster.

Galco SB6. The only one.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    another happy biobelt customer. I own two. Both are awesome. And fast shipping from a Hoosier company. Worth every penny.

masterdekoy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Columbus
    My biobelt is still going strong 4 years later. I wear it almost every day and use it for USPSA right now. I have no complaints.

In fact I was going to buy another in brown but they discontinued them :(

frydarinj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2019
    US
    Think I'll be picking up a bio belt. Like the idea of supporting an Indiana company as well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    I really like gingerich leather out of langrange. Good product. Tony’s saddle shop in Valparaiso had a few double thickness in stock the last time I was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom