Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gun belts

Plinker

User Info Menu

Gun belts

So I recently purchased a s &w shield and a bravo concealment owb holster. I love both but when I walk my holster makes a very audible squeaking sound. This is while wearing my regular 1 in cheap belt. Would a 1.5 in quality gun belt help with this? What brands do you suggest?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

A proper gun belt sized for the holster belt loops is what need. Do you want leather, nylon, biothane? Wilderness 5 stitch Instructor belts are very good and reasonably priced, as are Daltech Biobelts, Galco, Milt Sparks, for quality leather gun belts, but pricey. Whatever belt you choose, it needs to be made for a gun, and accompanying accessories, and sized for the loops on your holster.

Hop

User Info Menu

My new favorite belts. These are fantastic. I have two.

https://www.nexbelt.com/collections/edc-belts

Revere's Riders Instructor - Master Rifle KD, Master Pistol

NRA Pistol instructor | NRA Rifle instructor | NRA RSO
    Classes and info here: https://www.reveresriders.org/

User Info Menu

I've been wearing one of these for about a year now, and I really like it.

https://www.daltechforce.com/collect...rbio-gun-belts
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Oil can.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

I have had a Daltech Bull Belt Since August of 2013. Wear it everyday for work, though not always with a gun attached. It shows the usual wear for a belt that is almost 6 years old, but it's still really stout and has no problems supporting any of my OWB firearms from a 1911 to a 586 to a Shield.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

I love my Wilderness belt...itís also made in the USA.

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregkl View Post
    I have had a Daltech Bull Belt Since August of 2013. Wear it everyday for work, though not always with a gun attached. It shows the usual wear for a belt that is almost 6 years old, but it's still really stout and has no problems supporting any of my OWB firearms from a 1911 to a 586 to a Shield.
    I'm with gregkl on this one. I have one in brown and one in black. Made right here in good 'ol Indiana. You might pay more. You might get one that is stiffer. For me, I can use it for everday and for carry. I had forgotten what a REAL leather belt was like until bought these two. No more crap from Kohl's, etc.

User Info Menu

I own several belts from The Beltman and wear these daily.

I did pickup a MagPul Tejas belt to wear at the shop. I like it but it is sized large and I should have gone with one size smaller then what I bought.

The Wilderness 5 stitch belts work fine with a Bravo concealment holster.

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast