Southern Indiana

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I honestly don't know much about this scope. Reviews are hit or miss, but take 30% off (clearance30), another 10% off (Good Sam member), and $10 off (gander10) you check out for less than $110. Its FFP and illuminated, if its junk I won't be out a whole lot. Just figured I'd let ya'll know!

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/bushnell-ar-optics-1-4x24-riflescope-with-btr-1-ffp-reticle-267083.html#q=bushnell%2B1-4&lang=default&start=2

I have one of one of my ARs and love the thing. I think that I paid close to $300 if not more. It’s a tad on the heavy side but not really more so than any other optic. It’s among my favorite optics. At $110, it’s a steal.

FFP is nice as zoomed in, it has a good BDC reticle and zoomed out to 1x, it acts as a red dot.

goob469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    This is the one I have -

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mo...m-scope-ffp-illum-btr-reticle-prod112477.aspx

I picked mine up a couple months ago for a around $225 with a mount. I am not sure what the difference is between the one you posted and mine... the photo looks a little different but, it appears to have the same specs...??? Borwnells (link above) now has it for $209 with a mount without any coupons / codes - still a good price.

I bought it a couple months ago and I've been "satisfied" with it. The glass is really clear for a $200 scope, I like the throw arm and I like the FFP at x1 where it acts like a red dot. However, as 88E30M50 said it is a little heavy but, all in all it is a good scope. My biggest complaint is the size of the radical - it might just be me but, I thought it would be bigger. Granded, it's not meant to be a precision scope but, the range marks can be difficult to make out.

So the point of the story - for $110 bucks buy it. If the special does't work - for $209 with a mount, buy it.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    This is the one I have -

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mo...m-scope-ffp-illum-btr-reticle-prod112477.aspx

I picked mine up a couple months ago for a around $225 with a mount. I am not sure what the difference is between the one you posted and mine... the photo looks a little different but, it appears to have the same specs...??? Borwnells (link above) now has it for $209 with a mount without any coupons / codes - still a good price.

I bought it a couple months ago and I've been "satisfied" with it. The glass is really clear for a $200 scope, I like the throw arm and I like the FFP at x1 where it acts like a red dot. However, as 88E30M50 said it is a little heavy but, all in all it is a good scope. My biggest complaint is the size of the radical - it might just be me but, I thought it would be bigger. Granded, it's not meant to be a precision scope but, the range marks can be difficult to make out.

So the point of the story - for $110 bucks buy it. If the special does't work - for $209 with a mount, buy it.

I have one of one of my ARs and love the thing. I think that I paid close to $300 if not more. It’s a tad on the heavy side but not really more so than any other optic. It’s among my favorite optics. At $110, it’s a steal.

FFP is nice as zoomed in, it has a good BDC reticle and zoomed out to 1x, it acts as a red dot.

Thanks for the positive reviews. I knew nothing about them, but from my quick searches, it looked like a pretty good deal. That brownells offer is very good as well with the mount. Now I’ve got a scope, but no rifle. Time to start building!

Top Bottom