Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Bushnell AR 1-4x24 FFP BTR1 Illuminated Scope Deal

I honestly don't know much about this scope. Reviews are hit or miss, but take 30% off (clearance30), another 10% off (Good Sam member), and $10 off (gander10) you check out for less than $110. Its FFP and illuminated, if its junk I won't be out a whole lot. Just figured I'd let ya'll know!

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/bushnell-ar-optics-1-4x24-riflescope-with-btr-1-ffp-reticle-267083.html#q=bushnell%2B1-4&lang=default&start=2
    Trevor | NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by King31 View Post
    I honestly don't know much about this scope. Reviews are hit or miss, but take 30% off (clearance30), another 10% off (Good Sam member), and $10 off (gander10) you check out for less than $110. Its FFP and illuminated, if its junk I won't be out a whole lot. Just figured I'd let ya'll know!

https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/bushnell-ar-optics-1-4x24-riflescope-with-btr-1-ffp-reticle-267083.html#q=bushnell%2B1-4&lang=default&start=2
    I have one of one of my ARs and love the thing. I think that I paid close to $300 if not more. Itís a tad on the heavy side but not really more so than any other optic. Itís among my favorite optics. At $110, itís a steal.

FFP is nice as zoomed in, it has a good BDC reticle and zoomed out to 1x, it acts as a red dot.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

Plinker

User Info Menu

This is the one I have -

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod112477.aspx

I picked mine up a couple months ago for a around $225 with a mount. I am not sure what the difference is between the one you posted and mine... the photo looks a little different but, it appears to have the same specs...??? Borwnells (link above) now has it for $209 with a mount without any coupons / codes - still a good price.

I bought it a couple months ago and I've been "satisfied" with it. The glass is really clear for a $200 scope, I like the throw arm and I like the FFP at x1 where it acts like a red dot. However, as 88E30M50 said it is a little heavy but, all in all it is a good scope. My biggest complaint is the size of the radical - it might just be me but, I thought it would be bigger. Granded, it's not meant to be a precision scope but, the range marks can be difficult to make out.

So the point of the story - for $110 bucks buy it. If the special does't work - for $209 with a mount, buy it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by goob469 View Post
    This is the one I have -

https://www.brownells.com/optics-mou...rod112477.aspx

I picked mine up a couple months ago for a around $225 with a mount. I am not sure what the difference is between the one you posted and mine... the photo looks a little different but, it appears to have the same specs...??? Borwnells (link above) now has it for $209 with a mount without any coupons / codes - still a good price.

I bought it a couple months ago and I've been "satisfied" with it. The glass is really clear for a $200 scope, I like the throw arm and I like the FFP at x1 where it acts like a red dot. However, as 88E30M50 said it is a little heavy but, all in all it is a good scope. My biggest complaint is the size of the radical - it might just be me but, I thought it would be bigger. Granded, it's not meant to be a precision scope but, the range marks can be difficult to make out.

So the point of the story - for $110 bucks buy it. If the special does't work - for $209 with a mount, buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I have one of one of my ARs and love the thing. I think that I paid close to $300 if not more. Itís a tad on the heavy side but not really more so than any other optic. Itís among my favorite optics. At $110, itís a steal.

FFP is nice as zoomed in, it has a good BDC reticle and zoomed out to 1x, it acts as a red dot.

Thanks for the positive reviews. I knew nothing about them, but from my quick searches, it looked like a pretty good deal. That brownells offer is very good as well with the mount. Now Iíve got a scope, but no rifle. Time to start building!

Trevor | NRA Life Member