• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I have a couple of their torsion IWB and they work great. I also have
    an OWB holster with ‘pancake loops’ which holds the holster closer I’m than any other Kydex holster I’ve tried.
    Broke one of the clips on a torsion through my own stupidity and they replaced them no problem at all.
    They do run specials frequently too but even at full price are worth it.
    I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
    Agree with what the others posted ^^
    Added benefit the torsion also works with an RMR which is a nice benefit.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm waiting on their OWB holster. I got in on the current deal with a mag holder included.

I had tried to go cheap and bought a $25 R&R holster off Amazon. I returned it for numerous reasons. I hope the Bravo fits tight and makes a good CC holster as well as range and training use.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I have both the newest version of their OWB and IWB for a Glock 19 both carry and wear very well. I carry my G45 in it and even the Torsion IWB handles the size and weight comfortably with only one clip.

https://youtu.be/zldxmBOzUzs

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    For those of you who use the OWB, are you using the standard belt loops that came with the holster or did you get the optional Pancake Style Belt Loops?

If you did, was there a noticeable difference in how close it held the holster to the body?

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I have OWB for both my 17 and 19, and an IWB for my 17 (which also works for the 19).

They ROUTINELY have sales on these, so keep an eye on their facebook page. The gear is g2g.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    For those of you who use the OWB, are you using the standard belt loops that came with the holster or did you get the optional Pancake Style Belt Loops?

If you did, was there a noticeable difference in how close it held the holster to the body?
    I’d say yes there is a noticeable difference. In addition to holding the holster closer to the body they also seem to make the platform more rigid on the belt. It should go without saying that any holster deserves a decent belt to optimize performance.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    They have a 10% off deal going on right now, AND with a holster purchase you get a free mag pouch due to the holiday (they run the free mag pouch frequently)

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

I didn't know they had those. I have the standard loops and, for me, it carries the gun close enough to my body that I don't see ant advantage.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I’d say yes there is a noticeable difference. In addition to holding the holster closer to the body they also seem to make the platform more rigid on the belt. It should go without saying that any holster deserves a decent belt to optimize performance.

I called them and talked to Daniela, lol. She thought they did hold closer for sure but when I asked about adding them to my order she said they would have to cancel my order and start over. Since they don't charge shipping, she said I could try the standard loops first and if I want it closer yet, just order the them.

I didn't know they had those. I have the standard loops and, for me, it carries the gun close enough to my body that I don't see ant advantage.

I'll be patient and see how I feel about it once I have it. I am used to leather pancake holsters and how close they fit.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I'll be patient and see how I feel about it once I have it. I am used to leather pancake holsters and how close they fit.

I switched from a (cheap) leather holster to the Bravo. In my opinion, not much different in how far it carries away from my side. I'm a bigger guy so maybe that's why. Here is a pic.

a5juDQP.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I switched from a (cheap) leather holster to the Bravo. In my opinion, not much different in how far it carries away from my side. I'm a bigger guy so maybe that's why. Here is a pic.

Thanks! That does seem to fit close. I got mine yesterday so I'll see how it works. I went ahead and ordered the other loops so I could play around with it to see which ones work the best. I've spent $9 on other stuff I ended up not using.:)

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I have one for a g17 with tlr1 and have used it quite a bit it's a good holster. I also took advantage of their current deal and picked up a torsion with free mag pouch and it works better than expected it keeps the grip extremely close to the body.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom