• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I have a Zastava M85 PAP pistol with a neat Bulgarian muzzle device I would like to switch over to my AR.

AR15-Pistol-Flash-Hider-74U-Krinkov-Style.jpg

Does anyone make a step-up adapter from 1/2x28 to 24 LH (w/ detent)?

I have seen a few step-down adapters going the other way, but haven't found anything close to what I'm looking for.

If I were a savvy machinist I suppose I could fabricate one without too much difficulty, but alas!

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    AKbuilder.com has a Bulgarian style 4 piece flash hider that is 1/2×28. No need for an adapter

https://ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30405

Also Legion USA sells a Ukranian brand called Strela.they make a 3 piece AR flash hider very similar to the Bulgarian that works just as well if not better as the inner cone is sized for .22 caliber instead of. 30 caliber.

https://www.legionusa.com/ar-flash-suppressor-by-strela-223-en.html

I actually ordered my Strela AR flash hider straight from Strela factory in Ukraine because Legion was out of stock. It was actually a really good experience and the owner of the factory was the guy I dealt with. They make all the flash hiders and suppressors for Ukranian military rifles. Really nice guy and very responsive to emails. I could definitely tell English was not his first language but he was very pleasant to deal with.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom