• ...and so much more!
  • COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Looking for suggestions on pistol mag reloaders out on the market.
    After hand reloading 9 mags last Saturday, I realized that I need to find a better way.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    https://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp

I bought mine through Amazon a few years ago. Best money you will ever spend.
    Note that this can be used for single stack mags with some care and patience.

Seconded on this.

Though, be cautious, Maglula specifically warns against buying their product on Amazon and some other locations:

[h=4]Knockoff warning ![/h] Low quality Chinese knockoffs of our patented UpLULA™ universal pistol magazine loaders are often offered for sale on Amazon, eBay and elsewhere. If you suspect receiving a knockoff loader, please take few pictures of packaging and loader and send it to info@maglula.com. We’ll let you know knockoff or genuine.
    Please shop at local gun stores you trust and from companies we ship to direct: Academy, Brownells, MidwayUSA, Cabela’s , BassPro,Dick’s Sporting Goods, Gander Outdoors, Turner’s , CheaperThanDirt, ShopRuger.
    Be cautious of knockoffs at weekend gun shows and markets. Some Chinese knockoffs are very similar to our own deceivingly having ‘UpLULA’ and ‘Made in Israel’ embedded in them and packed in blisters similar to ours.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    In addition to the Maglula, get an ETS CAM loader. It allows you to pick up 10 rounds at a time from boxed ammo and slam them home.

I use the ETS for all metal jacketed 9mm but it will not feed polymer coated bullets so I use the Maglula on those and with bulk packaged ammo.

I found the ETS needed to be used on a few boxes of ammo before it fed smoothly but has been great since then.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Looking for suggestions on pistol mag reloaders out on the market.
    After hand reloading 9 mags last Saturday, I realized that I need to find a better way.

Unless you have a physical challenge that keeps you unable to easily load your magazines mastering the process of loading handgun mags without aids may be a better way to go. Once shown the correct way I have never needed the contraptions. They are bulky to carry around with you, some are not that good on your magazines, become reliant, and disconnect your awareness from the rounds you are loading.

I have women and children once taught and practiced that have no problem without loading all their handgun magazines without special tools.

However if if you must go the loading tool route many listed earlier in this post are available.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Well thanks all for the advise and tips.
    With my Amazon points, the final price was 12.45
    Should have it by 2100 hours tomorrow.

**Will review it for knock off issues and no I really am not in bad physical shape to re-load, just ready to speed up the process and getting a little older.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    maglula... especially in winter, when your hand are numb.

Do you need running shoes to run? no but it certainly helps.

I understand convenience trumping education but if we are going to rely on gadgets can’t we at least find one made in America where we live. ?

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I understand convenience trumping education but if we are going to rely on gadgets can’t we at least find one made in America where we live. ?

Ufhhhh ... we can all load mags no problem with our fingers.

We get it Davy Crockett... your stuck in the Stone Age... it’s 2019, we put red dots on our pistols, we want all the lumens, we want all the magnifications, we want all the FOMS, and we train with blue/SIRT/sim guns. We know the fundamentals, we also want to push weapons and gear to their limits.

but but but... . irons.

Made In the USA... and pay 3x the price because it was made by a union worker... rather spend it on imported ammo

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was getting splinters from my caveman club, so I picked up this American made gadget.

EHyMZPh.jpg

:):

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    After a day at the range, I like to sit in my chair with my Ammo can, stack of mags and my mag loader. You can really get into a rhythm and fill up several mags during a tv program.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County

I respect what you are saying Trapper.
    I am not looking for a replacement method of reloading but rather another tool to supplement the process.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    After a day at the range, I like to sit in my chair with my Ammo can, stack of mags and my mag loader. You can really get into a rhythm and fill up several mags during a tv program.

[video=youtube_share;l6AlQgq9MRE]https://youtu.be/l6AlQgq9MRE[/video]

Top Bottom