Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Magazine Reloaders

Looking for suggestions on pistol mag reloaders out on the market.
    After hand reloading 9 mags last Saturday, I realized that I need to find a better way.

User Info Menu

https://www.maglula.com/product/uplula-9mm-to-45acp

I bought mine through Amazon a few years ago. Best money you will ever spend.
    Note that this can be used for single stack mags with some care and patience.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post

Thank you Expat.
    Not looking for some fancy setup. I've been trying to tough it out for years and my thumb has had enough.
    I'll check into this today.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Seconded on this.

Though, be cautious, Maglula specifically warns against buying their product on Amazon and some other locations:

Knockoff warning !

Low quality Chinese knockoffs of our patented UpLULA™ universal pistol magazine loaders are often offered for sale on Amazon, eBay and elsewhere. If you suspect receiving a knockoff loader, please take few pictures of packaging and loader and send it to info@maglula.com. We’ll let you know knockoff or genuine.
    Please shop at local gun stores you trust and from companies we ship to direct: Academy, Brownells, MidwayUSA, Cabela’s , BassPro,Dick’s Sporting Goods, Gander Outdoors, Turner’s , CheaperThanDirt, ShopRuger.
    Be cautious of knockoffs at weekend gun shows and markets. Some Chinese knockoffs are very similar to our own deceivingly having ‘UpLULA’ and ‘Made in Israel’ embedded in them and packed in blisters similar to ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

Expert

User Info Menu

In addition to the Maglula, get an ETS CAM loader. It allows you to pick up 10 rounds at a time from boxed ammo and slam them home.

I use the ETS for all metal jacketed 9mm but it will not feed polymer coated bullets so I use the Maglula on those and with bulk packaged ammo.

I found the ETS needed to be used on a few boxes of ammo before it fed smoothly but has been great since then.

User Info Menu

All my Rugers came with a mag loader included. They will fit most mags and, as above, can be used for single stack with care. Use them to load Kahr, Sig and Ruger mags.
    Rights are only as secure as the ability to wield sufficient force to defend them. - J. Neil Schulman

“There's nothing wrong with the country a bad recession couldn't fix.” - Irving Kristol

"He's not a tame lion..."

1 Samuel 13:19

Psalm 149:6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by COOPADUP View Post
    Looking for suggestions on pistol mag reloaders out on the market.
    After hand reloading 9 mags last Saturday, I realized that I need to find a better way.
    Unless you have a physical challenge that keeps you unable to easily load your magazines mastering the process of loading handgun mags without aids may be a better way to go. Once shown the correct way I have never needed the contraptions. They are bulky to carry around with you, some are not that good on your magazines, become reliant, and disconnect your awareness from the rounds you are loading.

I have women and children once taught and practiced that have no problem without loading all their handgun magazines without special tools.

However if if you must go the loading tool route many listed earlier in this post are available.
    "See you on the Range"

Shooter

User Info Menu

maglula... especially in winter, when your hand are numb.

Do you need running shoes to run? no but it certainly helps.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Don't Glocks come with a mag speed loader?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and I’m on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast