Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why would they show soldiers of a tyrannical government in the process of spreading tyranny in an ad that clearly states "enjoying freedom"? Seems a little off the mark to me.
    Thats easy. Sportsmen do not pay the bills anymore. Death Merchant Marketing must cater to the current masses buying into anything that sells more product no matter how practical it may or may not be. Some items actually work and some are crap but that doesn’t matter if it looks badxss peeps are going to eat it up.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

"See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper Jim View Post
    What's up with this one?

Shooter

User Info Menu

Shooter

User Info Menu

Thats easy. Sportsmen do not pay the bills anymore. Death Merchant Marketing must cater to the current masses buying into anything that sells more product no matter how practical it may or may not be. Some items actually work and some are crap but that doesn’t matter if it looks badxss peeps are going to eat it up.
    Maybe its because sportsmen, aka fudds, are more interested in gambling away are 2nd amendment rights because they only care about keeping their .22-250 for varmint control.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    What's up with this one?
    oh. Idk.. possibly shooting without eye protection....hope the eyepiece of his foreign made scope doesnt crack his retinas.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JollyMon View Post
    Maybe its because sportsmen, aka fudds, are more interested in gambling away are 2nd amendment rights because they only care about keeping their .22-250 for varmint control.
    lol.... now theres a stretch....
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

oh. Idk.. possibly shooting without eye protection....hope the eyepiece of his foreign made scope doesnt crack his retinas.
    To be honest with you, I've never worn eye when hunting.. but what do I know. My vortex's, bushnells, Nikon's, and leopalds are all foriegn made. Then again so is my Chevy.

User Info Menu

Yup. It's only about their freedom, no one else's.. no different than the feminist movement or even Hillary Clinton's motives.

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Wow, this is what you think hunters are?

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Im on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast