Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

User Info Menu

Ads that miss the mark

So it always amuses me about how print ads by some of these manufactures do not use their heads. the picture clearly shows a made in USA product talking about defending your freedom with a cheesy AK at best
    maybe the Owner of this product lives In Russia? Who’s Freedom are they protecting...Bulgaria.? go figure. And what is he shooting at....treed Racoons ??? what pictures do you have showing stupid ads.604C1CCA-B5D1-462F-94E0-E16F1BD0AE7F.jpg
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

Marketing people aren't always gun people.

You'd like to think there would be more gun loving marketing people at companies that make firearms and firearm accessories, but it isn't always the case. Particularly if they are using an outside ad agency to do the creative.
    Well the sheriff couldn't catch me now, but his little girl? Sure wish she would.

User Info Menu

There is an AK manufactured in the US, isn't there?
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

I guess I don't really see the problem.
    Medium speed. Moderate drag.

User Info Menu

You really, really hate that we have trade partners, don't you?
    "The problem with internet quotations is that many are not genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CampingJosh View Post
    You really, really hate that we have trade partners, don't you?
    On the contrary Balanced World Trade Good. However, as a commerce that has fallen into greed and selfishness no thought or attempt for fair trade seems to be considered. So ultimately the masses enable an unfair trade for the largest consumer which has become us, the US.

One of the codes that I have tried to live by is ... everything in Moderation.... Responsible and Fair World Trade starts with the consumer. I have some fine imported stuff but only after I try hard to keep the commerce here at home. Perhaps I am not making a difference but I am a prisoner of my character. A man once said that when we are born we have a lifetime of dignity, use it wisely. Take VW for example, guilty of criminal acts against the US and yet many of the end users still support their products. Good for America ? I think not.

Just my 3 cents.
    "See you on the Range"

User Info Menu

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

User Info Menu

I wish I could buy a nice Russian Kalashnikov.

User Info Menu

Looking at the size of the mag, the curvature and the magwell, could that be a Saiga or Vepr12?

The cut on the dust cover also looks strange.

User Info Menu

not really seeing the issue. Lots of ak's in the us. Maybe they're showcasing the fact that an MRO can handle more recoil than a 5.56?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast