Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I got this delivered today.

JsooVkg.jpg

My first impression out of the box, the housing pretty much disappears to a circle so field of view is good. It goes from dim to way too bright, but in the middle is good. Dot is focused and a small 2 MOA. I wouldn't want it any larger. Shipped with battery uninstalled, small torque screwdriver to install battery, extra battery tray and screws, some kind of adjustment tool, a high mount and a low mount, Allen wrench, lenses cloth, and manual. Caps flip over to adjust. Sleep time is adjustable and any movement turns it back on from sleep. Or you could just turn it off.

$99.99. Regular $179.99. Sale ends tomorrow. Had 3 left a few minutes ago. Now 2. Now 1.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/hol...23GlockDrumsAccessories&utm_content=Secondary

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Here's a Sig Sauer, same features, $10 cheaper. I wish I would have seen this earlier.

https://gun.deals/product/sig-sauer...m-obj-2-moa-red-dot-graphite-cr2032-lithium-1

This deal is now $113....the seller doesn't have a very good rating either. I've been watching for a deal on the Romeo 5...Optics Planet had the Black, 2moa, cr2032 a few weeks ago for $103 shipped... I was too slow.

Whatever I end up with - it will go on the new rifle from Ground Zero Precision. Guess I have plenty of time, with the l o n g lead time from GZP!

Pappy

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Oh my bad. I thought that was the site but it was just a link, with an old price.
    Thanks for posting about the GPZ. I have one ordered. The Holosun might go on it for plinking. The GPZ is light weight which is a plus. If it becomes my go to, I have a 3x scope with a wider field of view if SHTF.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    I wish I didn’t have astigmatism

I love my Holosun with ACSS but the slight blurriness of the chevron makes it almost unusable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom