• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Anybody use a TL racker. I want to put a integral light on my my 870 and tac14 but can't justify the surefire option but the streamlight offering would be an easier pill to swallow. I seen some mixed reviews from retailers but I trust ingo more than folks on amazon and what not.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I played with one, 180 rounds of 00 killed it. Streamlight is making good, but I’m not switching from SF to save pennies. It will be in the classys as soon as it comes back.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    FYI - the Racker won't fit the Tac14 guns. It's too long.

I have one on my 870. Been on there for several months and hasn't missed a beat. But I haven't shot it with it on there yet. :D

Fitment: Seems to be tight when the gun is racked fully to the rear. I presume it'll wear in further the more it's used. But it needs to be noted that you shouldn't *****foot a pump shotgun in the first place, but you really can't do it with the Racker installed.

Button presses seem nice and positive and clicky.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    180 rounds sucks maybe I'll start saving for the surefire.

The gunshop near me has a tac 14 with one on it. I know they don't fit the mossberg shockwave.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Based on my experience, if it provides illumination that I might need in a life and death situation it’s gonna say Surefire on the side. Lots of manufacturers offering a wide variety of useful and innovative products but nothing has provided the consistent reliability that I’ve gotten from Surefire. Sometimes you do get what you pay for.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Yea I know what you mean I've used a tlr-1 on my duty and carry guns for a few years now but I bought a streamlight for a fire helmet and it broke from a light bump during a confidence coarse. The replacement i got for that absolutely drained batteries.Now I'm considering a surefire for my guns too. Just thought I'd gather some opinions on the new stuff.

Top Bottom