• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    So I am in the process of getting a Sig P220 Legion and am having a Trijicon RMR put on it. I will need a holster for it and this is my first go around with an optic on a handgun. I emailed Milt Sparks to see if they can do something as that is my 1st choice but other then that. Not sure where to look? Would the optic be in a place that will get in the way with a run of the mill holster for the P220 10mm?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Safariland is so far that I’m aware the only mass produced RDS, but they aren’t much for concealment. The RCS Perun is supposed to be RDS compatible and conceals fairly well. Many custom makers will do RDS cuts on their basic holsters too.

Disgruntled0321

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2019
    In a compound
    Safariland is so far that I’m aware the only mass produced RDS, but they aren’t much for concealment. The RCS Perun is supposed to be RDS compatible and conceals fairly well. Many custom makers will do RDS cuts on their basic holsters too.

^ What he said. I have a P320 with a Romeo1 on it and a Safariland 6360 I believe is the model . I'll have to second check was the only option for a holster for it at the time. Other than having someone custom make one. It's a great holster and serves its purpose. I have yet to find one for IWB for it that's mass produced. I will probably have one custom made for it so i can carry it IWB eventually. Right now I'm not too worried about it considering I'll be wearing a cover garment over it this time of year anyway.

Last edited:

BLindzy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2019
    Mishawaka
    www.theisens.com
    This is where I got the hybrid IWB holster for my P320 RX compact. I love it! Fits the gun perfect and protects the RX sight. Kydex fits perfect and the leather is quality. The cover for the sight sits right above the belt line. I had one before that put the sight too low right behind my belt. It was pure crap!

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bravo concealment torsion for g19 and rmr. Also have one of their OWB that works perfect too for g19 & rmr.
    Had both of them before going the rmr route so that was a nice plus no having to buy ‘another’ holster.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    I went with a MaxTuck from White Hat Holsters. After contacting them they were kind enough to do a little custom work for me to mold the kydex around the optic on the P320 instead of just a cutout. That guarantees a clear opening to re-holster. I've tried some that just had optic cutouts and with this holster style the belt/pants just collapse the opening as soon as the pistol is drawn. Plus with the optic just jutting out there it's open to all kinds of pressure from all directions (belt, pants, etc). The molded kydex offers it a little protection.

Here's some images with and without the pistol in place:
    IMG-20171122-200034.jpg
    IMG-20171122-200011.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm currently running a lag tactical with a PPQ running an RMR, comp, and a light. It's my daily CCW.

They allow you to option out a holster for your gun with the widest configuration of options I've seen of anywhere.

rqAcBe3.jpg

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    My crossbreed reckoning for my G19 fits my G4 19 with trijicon RMR just fine. The website does not have that detail in the notes so you might want to call them for your application. I have been using crossbreed holsters for 11+ years and love them. I called alien gear when looking at the reckoning and they did not offer optic compatible holsters.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My crossbreed reckoning for my G19 fits my G4 19 with trijicon RMR just fine. The website does not have that detail in the notes so you might want to call them for your application. I have been using crossbreed holsters for 11+ years and love them. I called alien gear when looking at the reckoning and they did not offer optic compatible holsters.

Alien Gear told me I could use a dremel to cut in for the red dot sight and it wouldn't void the warranty. Why don't they just offer holsters for optics ready?

Top Bottom