Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Holster for optic pistol

So I am in the process of getting a Sig P220 Legion and am having a Trijicon RMR put on it. I will need a holster for it and this is my first go around with an optic on a handgun. I emailed Milt Sparks to see if they can do something as that is my 1st choice but other then that. Not sure where to look? Would the optic be in a place that will get in the way with a run of the mill holster for the P220 10mm?

User Info Menu

Safariland is so far that Iím aware the only mass produced RDS, but they arenít much for concealment. The RCS Perun is supposed to be RDS compatible and conceals fairly well. Many custom makers will do RDS cuts on their basic holsters too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Safariland is so far that Iím aware the only mass produced RDS, but they arenít much for concealment. The RCS Perun is supposed to be RDS compatible and conceals fairly well. Many custom makers will do RDS cuts on their basic holsters too.
    ^ What he said. I have a P320 with a Romeo1 on it and a Safariland 6360 I believe is the model . I'll have to second check was the only option for a holster for it at the time. Other than having someone custom make one. It's a great holster and serves its purpose. I have yet to find one for IWB for it that's mass produced. I will probably have one custom made for it so i can carry it IWB eventually. Right now I'm not too worried about it considering I'll be wearing a cover garment over it this time of year anyway.
    Last edited by Disgruntled0321; 11-14-2019 at 07:34.

User Info Menu

You might check a DeSantis Speed Scabbard
    "An Armed Society is A Polite Society"

User Info Menu

Check out Comp Tac International. I use one with my Glock 17 and Holosun Optic.

https://comp-tac.com/international-holster-belt-paddle-drop-offset-holster-comp-tac/
    "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone"

User Info Menu

JM Custom Kydex offers various holsters with a red dot cut. https://www.jmcustomkydex.com/p/IWB3.html for example.
    L'otters are not afraid.

User Info Menu

Check with Bravo Concealment. I use their IWB for my g19 W/ RMR

Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
    Check with Bravo Concealment. I use their IWB for my g19 W/ RMR

Bob
    I also use Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB to carry my G17 with Holosun.
    "Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone"

Plinker

User Info Menu

www.theisens.com
    This is where I got the hybrid IWB holster for my P320 RX compact. I love it! Fits the gun perfect and protects the RX sight. Kydex fits perfect and the leather is quality. The cover for the sight sits right above the belt line. I had one before that put the sight too low right behind my belt. It was pure crap!

User Info Menu

Bravo concealment torsion for g19 and rmr. Also have one of their OWB that works perfect too for g19 & rmr.
    Had both of them before going the rmr route so that was a nice plus no having to buy Ďanotherí holster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast